Question 1: What kind of offers convert the best with solo ads?
Make Money Online | Biz Ops | MLM | Internet Marketing.
Question 2: What is better when it comes to getting conversions? Mixed Clicks, Pure Solos, Tier 1 only Solo Ads or something else?
Pure Solo with 100% Tier 1.
Question 3: How are solo ads different from FB Ads? Which is better according to you?
There are pros and cons comparing Solo Ads with FB Ads. With FB ads, most people will fail due to lack of knowledge moreover the cost of FB ads can shoot up to $4 per lead if you are not careful or worst you got nothing. Unless you are a season FB Ads player, then I will say go for FB Ads as the leads are much better compared to solo ads.
Solo ads is fast, cheap and easy but the problem is most solo ads vendors are spamming the hell out of it and most vendor’s opt-in page is so spammy, you will never believe what you are seeing and for mixed clicks, if you see their funnel, you will never want to buy solo ads for the rest of your natural life. The opt-in rate is very high but chances of sales are much more lower compare to FB Ads.
Question 4: What is the #1 solo ad buying hack that you can tell us? (Since most of the readers are going to be buyers of solo ads.)
There is no hack actually, it all comes back to the vendor but you might want to know a few things:
(1) What is your purpose for buying solo ads? Is sales is what you want or Opt-in is what you are searching for. If you want sales, get the vendor to write their swipe according to your landing page and only send solo. If Opt-in is what you want, then go for mixed clicks or pure funnel clicks.
(2) Is the solo ads vendor spamming their list to death? How many times he’s sending per day and what type of funnel he has. You can easily discover all these by politely asking the vendor to let you opt-in to his list.
(3) Look for the higher number of tier 1 countries.
Question 5: What is the biggest mistake people make while buying solo ads?
The biggest mistake I’d say is that:
(1) They tend to judge according to testimonial result and start buying.
(2) They expect to see the result with 100 clicks.
(3) They do not know which niche converts with the vendor’s list.
Question 6: What kind of opt-in and conversion rates can be expected from solo ads run?
(1) Pure Solo Ads approximately 30% – 40%
(2) Mixed clicks approximately 40% – 50%
(3) Pure Funnel Clicks should be 50% and above
Question 7: How should the follow up sequence be? 1 email per day? Value Driven? Pure Push Marketing Emails? or something else?
I’d say 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening with the soft sell, soft sell and hard sell.
Question 8: What are the top 5 products/services that you just can’t run your business without?
(1) 3rd party Autoresponder like Aweber
(2) Personal Mailing server
(4) Funnel conversion software
(5) Facebook Retargeting pixel
Question 9: What is your #1 tip for anyone using solo ads to promote their business?
(1) Get to know your vendor well.
(2) Opt-in to their list.
(3) Get your funnel ready and test and test and test to make sure everything works accordingly before purchasing.
(4) Buy at least 1000 clicks to see the result before jumping to any conclusion.
Question 10: Where can the readers find you to buy clicks from you?