Question 1: What kind of offers converts the best with solo ads?
Free offer with One Time Offer after the subscription. Add upsells and downsells to get better ROI and add more buyers to your list. Also, take their name as well as email address, it will lower unsubscription rates and increase response.
Question 2: What is better when it comes to getting conversions? Mixed Clicks, Pure Solos, Tier 1 only Solo Ads or something else?
Conversion can be many things. For sales conversion, I suggest Pure Solo clicks as they have a lot higher targeting power than Mixed or Pure Funnel clicks. For lead conversions I see often people want Mixed or Pure Funnel clicks which I is, in my opinion, not targeted at all because no Solo Ad Vendor use personalized information about the funnel they promote on their Thank you page.
Question 3: How are solo ads different from FB Ads? Which is better according to you?
If you want direct sales, use FB Ads. If you want direct sales AND returning customers use Solo Ads. So, Solo Ads win.
Question 4: What is the #1 solo ad buying hack that you can tell us? (Since most of the readers are going to be buyers of solo ads).
Always use Lead Magnet and build your list! Don’t send traffic to Salespage or the offer that asks for payment right after visitor clicked on the link.
Question 5: What is the biggest mistake people make while buying solo ads?
There are many “biggest” mistakes.
(1) Not checking the Vendor which leads to getting scammed.
(2) Not checking their own funnel if it works perfectly on every possible device, Operating System, Browser etc.
(3) Writing their own email swipes. (If you just started and have no knowledge of email marketing, don’t write email swipe. Let the Solo Vendor help you with that.)
Question 6: What are the opt-in and conversion rates can be expected from a solo ad run?
Anything from 10 % to 90 % is possible. If you have 10 % conversion and 1 high ticket sale would you be more or less satisfied than 90 % conversion rate with no even low ticket sale?
I prefer 10 % in this case
Question 7: How should the follow-up sequence be? 1 email per day? Value Driven? Pure Push Marketing Emails? or something else?
Any sequence works ( Just don’t spam ) if you use it right. Get your storytelling and copywriting skills at a decent level and people will run to buy from you.
Question 8: What are the top 5 products/services that you just can’t run your business without?
Considering question #1 and my desire for freedom.
(1) My Self-hosted tracking system. To not depend on the policies of tracking software platforms.
(2) My Self-hosted autoresponders. To not get your Aweber account banned before you sent your first email LOL.
(3) PHP programmer to not pay enormous amounts of money for every little thing you want to change on your websites.
(4) Linux System Admin
(5) Good VPS providers. Because everything on the internet runs on servers.
Question 9: What is your #1 tip for anyone using solo ads to promote their business?
Always use Solo Ads to build list/s. You might not see success fast but in time you surely will. Just keep hustling.
Question 10: Where can the readers find you to buy clicks from you?